Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

expensive!

+2
Jstubbs5
glitter:)
6 posters

Go down

expensive! Empty expensive!

Post  glitter:) Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:38 am

having a boyfriend or girlfriend takes alot of money! going on dates can get expensive. (for new couples who dont just hang out at the house) but i love my boyfriend. hes my best friend and i love spending time with him. he doesnt go here but that kinda makes it easier. we dont fight as much and im able to focus on school more. i think girls are more complicated with all of our mood swings and always wanting everything. but guys can be just as bad with how easily they get angry.

glitter:)

Back to top Go down

expensive! Empty Victory slap!

Post  Jstubbs5 Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:44 am

[b]I agree with you when you say girls are more complicated and about the anger problem with dudes.. Either way both mates of a relationships cause problems but eventually resolve them. Thing is, New relationships seem all fairy tale happy. but just wait several months. It'll change. If not, Maybe its meant to be. tongue
Jstubbs5
Jstubbs5

Back to top Go down

expensive! Empty SOoo TrUE!

Post  Aracely26 Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:40 pm

we girls can get pretty angry with our bf of just deside to have one of those mood swings and that can damage a relationship . But the boys have their moments also .

Aracely26

Back to top Go down

expensive! Empty i agree

Post  pinedrob Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:06 am

glitter:) wrote:having a boyfriend or girlfriend takes alot of money! going on dates can get expensive. (for new couples who dont just hang out at the house) but i love my boyfriend. hes my best friend and i love spending time with him. he doesnt go here but that kinda makes it easier. we dont fight as much and im able to focus on school more. i think girls are more complicated with all of our mood swings and always wanting everything. but guys can be just as bad with how easily they get angry.

i agree it is expencive takeing them out and buying stuff ... specially gas

pinedrob

Back to top Go down

expensive! Empty Hmm

Post  BrittanyDancesInTheRain Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:20 pm

I agree with you about the mood swings and anger issues cause my boyfriend and I butt heads a lot, one of us will get angry and it makes the other one mad. Haha. (:

But, I don't really agree with the it being expensive. I've been with Josh for 5 almost 6 months, and this Friday will be our first REAL date. I think at home dates are a lot more fun, especially if they get along with your family, and you can spend like 5 dollars on a like, a box of mac n' cheese and sodas for dinner (if you don't mind. XD) instead of a 30-40 dollar date. Dates should be saved for special occasions to keep a relationship alive. :DD
BrittanyDancesInTheRain
BrittanyDancesInTheRain

Back to top Go down

expensive! Empty verry true!

Post  basshunter32 Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:07 pm

going out to eat and party and whatever else you do is expensive, ... well, if you don't have a job!!! me and my girl hangout at Daltons Smile because its not too expensive.
basshunter32
basshunter32

Back to top Go down

expensive! Empty Re: expensive!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum