Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh man....

5 posters

Go down

Oh man.... Empty Oh man....

Post  Jstubbs5 Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:35 am

I could go all day about my relationship, but ima keep it short.
Relationships show the feelings towards a person you dont have with others.
I feel anger, happiness, and feelings like never before. Good and bad when im in a relationship.
If you dont wanna be tied down and face drama or difficulties then id suggest you stay single. But sometimes youll do whatever and go through whatever to stay with that one person. Its puppy love. Very Happy
I love you
Jstubbs5
Jstubbs5

Back to top Go down

Oh man.... Empty re:stubbs

Post  glitter:) Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:54 am

i agree with you 100% stubby. people tend to get blinded by their emotions and do and say whatever it takes to be with that one person. "love is blind" relationships take time and effort. every relationship you have from now till youre married is all just 'training' you to be able to live with someone and training you to know how to understand someone. guys and girls are eaqually complicated. and relationships are complicated as well. so putting all of that together creates a mess of good and bad.

glitter:)

Back to top Go down

Oh man.... Empty i agree!

Post  franco94 Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:38 pm

i agree with you.love isnt meant to be perfect you will fight &&' you will hear thinqs that miqht nopt be true but if you really love that ine person you will tlk about and try to agree with eachother and move on and just be happy!!! Very Happy

franco94

Back to top Go down

Oh man.... Empty ... ... ...

Post  TheAnonymous Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:04 pm

Yeah, relationships aren't to be taken like marriage, and are good for emotional bonding. And it is important to do things you don't like for loved ones. Although if you must do things you don't like constantly or extremely, then the relationship probably isn't going to work out. I mean, I'm not going to destroy my fascination with animals because my partner doesn't like the messiness of pets. In that case it is best to find a better match for me.
TheAnonymous
TheAnonymous

Back to top Go down

Oh man.... Empty relationships are good

Post  JBoyett Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:14 pm

Relationships are great me personaly i have a realy good relationship!!!

JBoyett

Back to top Go down

Oh man.... Empty Re: Oh man....

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum