Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yes....Well According To Jimmy Neutron

4 posters

Go down

Yes....Well According To Jimmy Neutron Empty Yes....Well According To Jimmy Neutron

Post  Firefly Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:16 pm

I believe music can have an effect on people. If someone listens to hard-core rock by a melt your face off artist (According to the listener not the passer by who may or may not be an old person) then they are more likely to go into a situation with a better mood. However if the subject is listening to a random ***** of music with not too many they absolutely love then they will more than likely will be tempered easier. The reason for this in my opinion is that a human is far more comfortable in their natural environment or places they have spent a majority of their time. Therefore it stands to reason that when a human hears something familiar they feel comfortable. Music is also a great way to express ones inner emotions. And aids in opening creative oras that may have before been closed.

Firefly

Back to top Go down

Yes....Well According To Jimmy Neutron Empty ...

Post  TheAnonymous Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:24 pm

Yeah, I agree that people tend to be drawn towards where they're comfortable. I like to listen to music I can relate to, or music that makes me feel good. If somebody is mood shifty, even at slightest, listening to uncomfortable music will surely make them feel, uncomfortable. The human behavior is pretty fragile to be altered and influenced by music, no doubt about that. Though, familiar environments aren't necessarily pleasant or friendly as suggested. The human mind is extremely complex so that scientific reasoning may be too simplistic to comprehend such. Psychology can be complicated. Though, it is almost certain that listening to "good" music will positively affect your behavioral status as music is a general factor of influence. So theory is, "good" music (the influence) is a cause to "good" behavior (the effect). Though, as in any theory, concept, or system of any kind, there may be contradicting exceptions. Such exceptions may manifest as a biological defection, like a brain tumor, or any illness, that conflicts the concept of music enjoyment. But in general, we like what we like.
TheAnonymous
TheAnonymous

Back to top Go down

Yes....Well According To Jimmy Neutron Empty ha ha very funny

Post  x-ray stinger Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:34 pm

i personally think it's all up to the lisoner of the music rather than the music itself.
x-ray stinger
x-ray stinger

Back to top Go down

Yes....Well According To Jimmy Neutron Empty lol true

Post  cory heggins1 Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:53 am

i agree but i know of any old guy who listens to heavyer music than i do lol it funy. cherry
cory heggins1
cory heggins1

Back to top Go down

Yes....Well According To Jimmy Neutron Empty Re: Yes....Well According To Jimmy Neutron

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum