Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yes, music can influence people!

3 posters

Go down

Yes, music can influence people! Empty Yes, music can influence people!

Post  rachelmatheny Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:04 pm

I think music can influence people and sometimes the decisons they make. I listen to music all of the time and I don't think I could live without it. Like if someone listens to country, for instance, they might start to think like how the song describes things. My favorite band is Nickelback and my favorite individual artists are Taylor Swift and Kenny Chesney. They are my favorite because they make songs that deal with real life/world and the music can relate to you. I can't post a link to the song because I am using a school computer!

rachelmatheny

Back to top Go down

Yes, music can influence people! Empty f;kalfjd;a

Post  Kfranklin Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:18 pm

Boo on the not being able to post a link at school. I totally agree with you on the music thing; if I'm not in a very good mood, I want to listen to depressing songs, which is kind of weird...you'd think it would be the opposite so I'd cheer up, right?

Kfranklin

Back to top Go down

Yes, music can influence people! Empty Agree!

Post  olverand95 Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:34 pm

Yes I agree with all you say because our music also shows who we are as a person. Like rock you maybe really wild at times or pop your dancing randomly. Music just changes everyone's mood. I also listen to depressing songs when I'm down, but sometimes it might cheer me up.

olverand95

Back to top Go down

Yes, music can influence people! Empty Re: Yes, music can influence people!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down