Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Traditions

+2
cutiepeguin
JuanitaReyna
6 posters

Go down

Traditions Empty Traditions

Post  JuanitaReyna Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:38 pm

Of course family traditions are important, it's a legacy that is passed down and it is used to in remembrance of something. Traditions set people apart from others and makes us who we are. There are some uneccessary traditions that alot of people don't really care about, like flag day.

JuanitaReyna

Back to top Go down

Traditions Empty Traditions

Post  cutiepeguin Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:16 pm

I agree with you because to some people traditions are very important to them cause it is something that is passed down to them and then to their new generations after that. However there are some traditions that aren't really necessary but it still doesn't mean that some people don't care about them. Traditions do however reflected on who we are and what makes us, us. I love you cat tongue
cutiepeguin
cutiepeguin

Back to top Go down

Traditions Empty Re: Traditions

Post  80sChick:) Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:29 pm

I agree with you. Without traditions, your family history wouldn't be passed down the way your ancestors might have wanted. BUT, there might be some traditions that shouldn't be passed down, or cannot be passed down because of law changes or changes in the environment. afro

80sChick:)

Back to top Go down

Traditions Empty Traditional vs. Modern

Post  Cassie Mohkami Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:36 pm

I agree with you...I believe we need some tradtions of rememberance sakes, but chnage IS necessary.

Cassie Mohkami

Back to top Go down

Post  juicynugg3t Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:21 pm

I agree, it really does set family apart. I think you really don't need to change them, because as time goes on, they really do change as they grow.

juicynugg3t

Back to top Go down

Post  Jose1448 Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:52 pm

I also agree because not only do children get to know about their ancestors but also about thierry grand parents and great grandparents so I agree that they are useful. Very Happy

Jose1448

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down