Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i think it does, but that don't mean i like the fact that it does.

Go down

i think it does, but that don't mean i like the fact that it does. Empty i think it does, but that don't mean i like the fact that it does.

Post  basshunter32 Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:33 pm

Does high school matter? Is it preparing you for the real world? pirat
yes, high school does matter because if it didn't, we wouldn't be in high school! yes, it is preparing us for the real world, high school is probably harder than the real world if anything!..... elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant

..... i like elephants Very Happy
basshunter32
basshunter32

Back to top Go down

i think it does, but that don't mean i like the fact that it does. Empty Re: i think it does, but that don't mean i like the fact that it does.

Post  basshunter32 Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:34 pm

I LIKE ELEPHANTS TOO!!! elephant
basshunter32
basshunter32

Back to top Go down