Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

most deffenitly

2 posters

Go down

most deffenitly Empty most deffenitly

Post  raymond swan Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:39 am

i would have to say yes because you can sit there and say your going to do something but saying it dosnt get that ceartin thing done...... for instens i tore down my metal shed for my grandpaw to come pic it up to take to the scrap yard and as we where loading the scrap on the trailor he said to me i hate to be a lazy bum but i cant help yall load the stuff i said its ok and me and my bro loaded it and he explaind to us that there is so much to do at his house he will juss sit on his couch and think it done but when goes out side it still needs to be done then he said he would watch it done and to no avail it would not get done....there for it is absolutly true that actions speak louder than words

raymond swan

Back to top Go down

most deffenitly Empty Re: most deffenitly

Post  Cowboy Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:42 pm

raymond swan wrote: i would have to say yes because you can sit there and say your going to do something but saying it dosnt get that ceartin thing done...... for instens i tore down my metal shed for my grandpaw to come pic it up to take to the scrap yard and as we where loading the scrap on the trailor he said to me i hate to be a lazy bum but i cant help yall load the stuff i said its ok and me and my bro loaded it and he explaind to us that there is so much to do at his house he will juss sit on his couch and think it done but when goes out side it still needs to be done then he said he would watch it done and to no avail it would not get done....there for it is absolutly true that actions speak louder than words

i agree with raymond because people can say they did something but can they prove that they did it?? Someone can say something that they are going to do and it not get done for two or three months.

Cowboy

Back to top Go down