Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

traditions are not important

4 posters

Go down

traditions are not important Empty traditions are not important

Post  r.santos Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:42 am

i think traditions are not important because usually people that have traditions alwys get borde of doing the same thing and there feuture family might change and want to do something else like my family whe do something diferent every new years whe dont sit as a family and eat a special food but whe go out side satnd by the fire and wait for the food to be done and thats all whe do and wait for the next year

r.santos

Back to top Go down

traditions are not important Empty TRADITIONS ARE BORING!!!!!

Post  Pickleslr7 Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:56 am

i agree with you because traditions can be boring sometimes and they can get tiering. They can get boring because you already know whats going to happen theres nothing new to suprise you. and they might seem important but really there not ther just things you reapet over and over again!!!!! Laughing tongue cyclops
Pickleslr7
Pickleslr7

Back to top Go down

traditions are not important Empty Ehh...

Post  Boy Narratter Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:53 am

While a lot of traditions are boring and uneventful, I must disagree with you. Traditions are very important. If all the older traditions were given up on and new ones had to be found constantly because they were too boring, eventually they would start to lead to the same things and cultural differences wouldn't exist. We would slowly conform to a simplistic society and everything would become boring anyways. What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face Twisted Evil Razz Embarassed Shocked Cool Very Happy Crying or Very sad Like a Star @ heaven @ tongue confused affraid bom cheers Basketball rabbit alien

Boy Narratter

Back to top Go down

traditions are not important Empty Re: traditions are not important

Post  Eustacia Paredon Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:18 pm

I agree traditons can sometimes be boring but they are an important part of your life. Yea, you might have dinners that are 5 hours long and have no end to the conversation but if you listen and join in the conversation you might end up enjoying it. (: Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Eustacia Paredon

Back to top Go down

traditions are not important Empty Re: traditions are not important

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down