Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Million Dollars

Go down

One Million Dollars Empty One Million Dollars

Post  JessicaLauren Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:47 pm

Since I see that everyone that spontaneously got one million dollars, and more than likely all of them gave every cent to charity or the less fortunate because they didn't know what else to do with it because they can't spend it on themselves or family, I would give all of it to the Caney Creek band. I have never seen such a hard working, determined group of people in my life until I started my high school career. The band starts their hard work right in the middle of the summer, and some even before that. We march in the burning heat, the souls of our shoes melting on the steaming concrete. We all stick around until the bitter end. I go to the band hall every morning and I see people practicing, and when I am going home, people are still practicing, making the best sound they can make out of their crappy instruments. I would give the money to the band so that they could have nice instruments to play on and so the drumline could have proper equipment like a new marimba (which we severely need) and mallets and drumsticks. I would love to see my band marching out on the field with the amazing instruments and equipment they deserve. That is exactly what I would do with one million dollars, even if I could spend it on myself.

JessicaLauren

Back to top Go down