Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am not a vampire!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

I am not a vampire!!!!!! Empty I am not a vampire!!!!!!

Post  trixii Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:28 pm

who hates country people?.. Surprised who hates Emo's (or those kids in black)? tongue and what do you do when you mix the two? Is your first instinct to make fun of them? As a kid we learned that the quiet kid in the back of the room could bring a gun to school, that you want to be the person in the lead of a giant group of people, 'the popular kid'. Inforced by disney and the TV left everyone with the Idea that our lives aren't good enough and we shouldn't be happy. But i'm getting sidetracked Rolling Eyes , We try so hard to fit in and the best way people do it is but seperating our selves and making groups. We seperate by race or gender, even the colors we wear, but it's a pointless trial, for some.
For others it's the push they need to reach their goals, like the saying even though you call a dog a duck it doesn't make it qwuack. just becuase some one calls you a pot head or a slut it doesn't make you one, unless you accept it. When you accept it you become it.

trixii

Back to top Go down

I am not a vampire!!!!!! Empty I am a vampire

Post  Dreamgirl Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:44 am

Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Mad Thats true when i was young people would make fun of you if you had wierd eyes they escpecially made fun of chinese and other different races like blacks. Most kids have parents that dont like their kids dating other races because they lived when segregsation was big still its time ti break the cycle. Racism has to go.Embarassed Cool Laughing
Dreamgirl
Dreamgirl

Back to top Go down