Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Go down

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Empty $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Post  abcd Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:18 pm

If I could give that type of money to someone I would give some to the homeless people that would not waste it on their vices....this could help them for a while but hopefully it picks them back up to their feet so they can get a job to at least sustain the rest of their life. I would give another part of it to some hospital so that they could help with cancer research or whoever they are helping like the people that can't afford surgery. Another part of the money would go an animal shelter so they could help the animals that were left in the streets to survive or the ones that got saved by the abusive owners. If some of my friends are struggling with their life...i don't know really there are alot of good things you could do for this world...even donate the money to NASA so the curious people could discover aliens alien

UMMMMM I don't know what Santa is going to give me until Christmas rendeer Hopefully i get the money, the money and the cars, the cars and the clothes, i suppose, i just wanna be successful
[/size][size=18]

abcd

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum