Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Santa spells.... Satan?

2 posters

Go down

Santa spells.... Satan?  Empty Santa spells.... Satan?

Post  SlayEmAll1986 Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:13 pm

First, I would donate money throughout places that actually help people, so not some stupid scam company. I'd give some money to the Stand Up and Shout Foundation started for Ronnie James Dio(R.I.P.) and some to his other foundation called Children of the Night. Stand Up and Shout is to help battle cancer, which he passed away from in early 2010. Children of the Night is to stop child prositution. Dio was an amazing person and musician, and he left us early because of stomach cancer. Chuck Schuldiner(the person on my pic <--- over there) also lost his life to brain cancer. My grandmother had the same situation. I hate cancer(well, it's a good band) and I want it stopped.

The rest I would use to help out bands that have gotten screwed over by record labels, or ones that just don't have the means to get up and running. I hate seeing bands that have a record label ripping them off, and it happens way too many times. I'd want to help stop that from happening.

Anything left would go to some anarchist group or something to overthrow the government.

Santa is getting me nothing, and if there is some guy crawling down my chimney at night I hope he likes fire. Unless he has Skyrim, then he's cool.
SlayEmAll1986
SlayEmAll1986

Back to top Go down

Santa spells.... Satan?  Empty Wow

Post  Dimas A. Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:53 pm

Dude thats cool about giving the rest of the money to some anarchist group.Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Cool Cool

Dimas A.

Back to top Go down