Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

risk it to get the biscuit

4 posters

Go down

risk it to get the biscuit Empty risk it to get the biscuit

Post  Jake Williams Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:06 pm

It means that under pressure some people will break while others succeed. I have personally overcome adversity in basketball games when it looks like all is lost, we come together as a team and family and work as hard as we can to come out with a win. Hopefully one day I can get a scholarship in basketball and help pay for college. cheers

Jake Williams

Back to top Go down

risk it to get the biscuit Empty Cassie Mohkami

Post  Cassie Mohkami Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:08 pm

What hardships do u face in basketball??....what, are u not tall enough?? lol(:

Cassie Mohkami

Back to top Go down

risk it to get the biscuit Empty Go Jake!!!

Post  Austin C Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:12 pm

Lets face it, jake is sooo right, and he definently looks good in slacks.....just saying, and his view on adversity is the same as mine.

Austin C

Back to top Go down

risk it to get the biscuit Empty Re: risk it to get the biscuit

Post  elissagriffin Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:26 pm

it means to be under pressure and to have to overcome barriers. i've had to overcome adversity in basketball. being a basketball player you have to have technique mentally and physically. my first basketball game i shot in the WRONG goal. it was embarising. when this occured, i felt as though my team didnt trust me or that they would feel as though i dont belong. However i learned from my mistakes and it nevered happened again. Now im a starting guard and im one of our top point scorers !!!! and yess in the RIGHT basket. lol!

elissagriffin

Back to top Go down

risk it to get the biscuit Empty Re: risk it to get the biscuit

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum