Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's crazy

4 posters

Go down

It's crazy  Empty It's crazy

Post  hello kitty Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:46 am

Ma familia aint really got nothing to do we really don't hang out or do nun but mom always got something good to eat at the table cat affraid

hello kitty

Back to top Go down

It's crazy  Empty nice

Post  cory heggins1 Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:40 am

thats alright but do you never hang out on certan holidays or do anything cool for b-days?
cory heggins1
cory heggins1

Back to top Go down

It's crazy  Empty it`s all good:)

Post  a.deleon Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:48 am

Not ALL families have to have a traditions. It makes me mad sometimes to see all the other families having fun doing something every single year while my family just argues or just ignore each other. I guess it`s more envy more than anything. I understand dude.
the food is all good or whatever but not the traditions...

a.deleon

Back to top Go down

It's crazy  Empty Re: It's crazy

Post  abcd Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:26 pm

some people dont celebrate holidays because it is not in their religion to do that. to some people tradition is important but others have never celebrated anything and it's just another day that you go through and i agree it might make you mad that you dont celebrate while your friends do. my family doesnt celebrate halloween and it does make me kinda mad/sad that i cant go hang out with them even if we are in crazy hilarious costumes..... farao

abcd

Back to top Go down

It's crazy  Empty Re: It's crazy

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down