Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help for American soldiers

4 posters

Go down

Help for American soldiers Empty Help for American soldiers

Post  Ms. Franklin Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:04 pm

I would donate my mil to charities designed to help soldiers, both overseas and at home. The Wounded Warrior project is really awesome and helps provide training and open opportunities for those soldiers returning home with life-altering disabilities. More to come....
Ms. Franklin
Ms. Franklin
Admin

https://caneycreek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Help for American soldiers Empty :) Nice

Post  chavesus Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:08 pm

Thats really nice of you but isnt their other places/people that need it more....for example saint Lukes hospital or Texas Childrens....both hospitals have many patients that are ill and need help and support from other people.

chavesus

Back to top Go down

Help for American soldiers Empty XD yesh

Post  cory heggins1 Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:43 am

i do agree they would need it but there are multi other places that need it just as much our more than them. it a hard time in our lifes Sad
cory heggins1
cory heggins1

Back to top Go down

Help for American soldiers Empty That's good

Post  sunglow Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:46 am

That is a good idea but soldiers aren't the first people on the list for money. My mom's friends son is in the wounded warrior project and he petitioned for the people that used the money to take them to these wonderful places to use the money that they used for him on the children's hospital close to his home. When they finally allowed him to use some of his money for the children he went and bought each cancer patient at the hospital one toy that they really wanted for Christmas.
sunglow
sunglow

Back to top Go down

Help for American soldiers Empty Re: Help for American soldiers

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down