Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

when you are at your lowest......there's no way to go but up

2 posters

Go down

when you are at your lowest......there's no way to go but up Empty when you are at your lowest......there's no way to go but up

Post  abcd Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:34 am

when you face adversity some people do not have their own strong will to pull through the hard situation....some people break down while others take on the challenge and keep trying until they succed and become succesful. Oprahhh went through many childhood struggles and she pulled through it all and now she is very succesful and famous. Obama had problems with his election because people kept talking bad about him but he still managed to get through it and even though there are alot of people that didn't want him to be president he overcame it and now he is. personal adversity for me was when you face a big problem in your life...depression is a way some people break down in the face of adversity they are people that can't handle it anymore so they just kind of give up on life but if you realize you have given up you will either lead to suicide if you stay in that situation or you can feel sorry for yourself and you start to do more things right or better so you could feel better about yourself and that is when you soar. future adversity i could face is when i go to live with myslef. i know im going to have a hard time even though parents could be strict because im going to miss them alot but im going to have to deal with itt

abcd

Back to top Go down

when you are at your lowest......there's no way to go but up Empty i agree w/you

Post  cutiepeguin Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:54 am

i agree with you because although people have problems that pull them down we shouldn't give up on trying to get where we want to be at. tongue I love you
cutiepeguin
cutiepeguin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum