Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank You Google!!!

Go down

Thank You Google!!! Empty Thank You Google!!!

Post  McCheezy123 Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:01 pm

ad·ver·si·ty/adˈvərsitē/: Noun: Difficulties; misfortune.

(Just like to say that thanks to a 10sec. search on Google I now know what an adversity is and can write this responds. THANKS GOOGLE!!! Very Happy)

Well in my point of view, when someone reaches a dilemma in life one of 3 possible outcomes occur.

1. You have the guy who doesn't give a crap and really doesn't care what happens. Usually they put no effort in trying to solve the problem and accept the consequences that come.

2. Then there's the guy that tries... But fails. They try to solve the problem but rather than focusing at the task at hand and working hard, they let other problems seep into this one (creating a bigger problem) and burden them. Which makes matters even more diffcult and often time too much to handle, resulting in failure or "break." In some cases, this person often gets frustrated with their constant failure and rather than sticking to it and trying again they become person #1. (These people would be the general populace.)

3. AND lastly you have the people who succeed. (For most people this occurs after being person #2 for quite some time.) This person finally realizes that if they work hard, fight for what they want in life, and don't let other problems burden them, they'll eventually find success and "break records". In the end they come out as a better person, with a life lesson well learned.

And so that guy, William Andrew Ward, meant that when it comes to "adversities" you can choose to be person #1 or 2 and fail ("break"), or you can either fix your act, work hard, and succeed or "Break Records"

As for my life adversities there is: School and all its many troubles (remembering to do these forums, homework, passing class, not missing 1st period for being lazy, getting into college, not having to pay for college, bullies, being semi-dyslexic and reading slower than a 5th grader, etc.) not having money to pay debts, having to wake up in the morning, chores, and more stuff that i can't think of.

For future adversities there is: getting a job, maintaining that job, still having to wake up early, bills, making enough money to live, and again more that i can't think of.
McCheezy123
McCheezy123

Back to top Go down