Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breakkk records offcourse!

2 posters

Go down

Breakkk records offcourse! Empty Breakkk records offcourse!

Post  Pickleslr7 Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:25 pm

Adversity causes some men to break; others to break records" - William Andrew Ward (American author and scholar). In well developed paragraphs, explain what this means to you. Some things to consider: personal adversity and how you have handled it; adversity the U.S. has experienced; adversity as an athlete or competitor in any event; future adversity you might face, i.e., paying for college, living on your own.

I know there is troubles everywhere and anywhere at all times but letting them overcome you isn't always going to be the right decision. People are constantly bringing you down and stuff but you shouldn't let that stop you from completing your goals. People now in days always try to make life way more difficult for you they make hard obstacles that may affect you or not. They also even try to bring you down probably not physically but emotionally mentally and painfully. But that shouldn't stop you from outshining them make them jealous. I think having adversity just makes you much stronger at what you do and what you try to achieve. Personally, the best way to make me do my best is to challenge myself and say I can't do it! That way when i want to achieve something and people try to under estimate me ill try my best to prove them wrong. I wouldn't give up for anybody if I know myself I can be sucesfull. Very Happy Razz
Pickleslr7
Pickleslr7

Back to top Go down

Breakkk records offcourse! Empty :)

Post  abcd Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:39 am

all you have to do is keep trying Smile no matter how much people try and put you down keep going THEY'RE JELOUSSS

abcd

Back to top Go down