Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreams are only the way you want your life.

Go down

Dreams are only the way you want your life. Empty Dreams are only the way you want your life.

Post  kiki poulter Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:17 pm

"Adversity causes some men to break; others to break records" - William Andrew Ward (American author and scholar). In well developed paragraphs, explain what this means to you. Some things to consider: personal adversity and how you have handled it; adversity the U.S. has experienced; adversity as an athlete or competitor in any event; future adversity you might face, i.e., paying for college, living on your own

This quote talks about making desisions and what it doesn't say is we make these desisions every day. have you ever heard of the butterfly effect? "In chaos theory, the butterfly effect is the sensitive dependence on initial conditions; where a small change at one place in a nonlinear system can result in large differences to a later state. The name of the effect, coined by Edward Lorenz, is derived from the theoretical example of a hurricane's formation being contingent on whether or not a distant butterfly had flapped its wings several weeks before." Every choice we make makes the next minute the way it is. for example: You have been having a bad time with some kid on the bus and it seems to look like you to could be in a fight soon. One morning you decide to eat breakfast at home instead of school which causes you to miss the bus. what you didnt know is that if you made it to the bus that kid you been having trouble with was going to try and knock you down.

I try and make the desistions to make the life i want. I have friends to back me up that even though i make desistions to make me happy my family lately doesnt agree with me. But i still stand by my desistions. I am not exacly "happy" hany more but i know someday it will work out.

Every choice you make should make you happy and make your life the way you want it in the long run. it is hard but who ever said life is easy?
Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro i couldnt choose. lol!
kiki poulter
kiki poulter

Back to top Go down