Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

when you experience stuff that sucks..

Go down

when you experience stuff that sucks.. Empty when you experience stuff that sucks..

Post  glitter:) Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:09 pm

either you can let crap tear you down or be the fuel to build you up. i hate going threw stuff that sucks. i hate girls that gossip. i hate going to a school where nothing stays a secret. theres alot of stuff that straight up just sucks! but you cant let it break you. right now, just talking about a social setting, crap will always go on with friends and people will stab you in the back.its going to happen. if you let it break you thats your own dumb fault. you cant seriously go threw life and think that no one will ever hurt you.
now as an athlele, personally i have had alot to over come and go threw. i've been in and out of physical thearopy since freshman year. i get sick threw track season from running in the cold. i get bruised up from soccer. and in cross country season i get blood blisters. not to mention that practice takes up most of my time so i have no time for my boyfriend, friends, family, or homework (of course). but i love it. so i suck up all my little issues and deal.
FINALLY!! as a country... hmmm i think as a nation we struggle to meet the needs. its hard to find a leader. and its impossible to make all of the U.S. happy. theres all kinds of issues in this "free country" -poverty, drugs, sex slaves, robbery, illness, ect.

my point: theres adversity no matter what situation your looking at. "challenge is the fuel for a winner"-unknown. **letting adversity break you will always be the wrong choice.**

glitter:)

Back to top Go down