Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter

Go down

Enter                    Empty Enter

Post  TheAnonymous Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:41 pm

Adversity is a universal thing, so of course it is inevitable to people. Conflicts, the negative outcomes of life are often found through unwanted misfortune. I am generally a very worried and anxious individual, and my "paranoia" insures that I have things well thought out before I take a risk. I always take time to envision my outcome and make sure that every possible variable and contingency is in place for a checkmate for me. Of course it is a timely process, but it is worth it to avoid the adversity. Decisions, decisions, and the eventual effects that occur throughout time. That is an important function. Adversity to me is well avoidable if you let go of all bias and open your mind to things that matter. Misfortune may stop us, or it may inspire us to do better. As simple as that, life really is what you make of it. As long as you look forward to recognize a happy ending, life can run smoothly.

So, how does adversity manifest in your life? Well, any negative consequence that occurs is. When adversity isn't avoided it can still be used to advantage. At first, use adversity as a guideline to know what must be done and what must not be done. When adversity does happen, reflect and reveal insight. After one is done groaning about their misfortune, that one can use such as a tool to understand consequences. Sequence and Cause/Effect relationships and systems consist of usable variables. Adversity might as well be a tool for success.
TheAnonymous
TheAnonymous

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum