Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Times, Easy Times?

+2
rachelmatheny
KayLee
6 posters

Go down

Hard Times, Easy Times? Empty Hard Times, Easy Times?

Post  KayLee Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:06 pm

In those hard times that bring out the best or worse in people isnt it always easy to make the right choice? Most of the time we just don't want to make the decition so we don't have the credit. If the answer is wrong we can say it wasnt my idea but when in fact it was just an act of selfishness.

Everyone at one point in their life has to make those tough decitions. So make them count. Make the right choice and go in the direction it points you in.

KayLee

Back to top Go down

Hard Times, Easy Times? Empty Re: Hard Times, Easy Times?

Post  rachelmatheny Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:15 pm

I agree, I think that, like you, it all depends on how a person handles decisions and situations. Everyone is different and that is why there is adversity.

rachelmatheny

Back to top Go down

Hard Times, Easy Times? Empty Agree to Disagree

Post  BabyChris006 Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:49 am

It is your choice to say yes or no. You are suppose to have the will power to know what's best. And if not, then yes it was your idea just as well as the "other person." An act of selfishness is not only the problem, the problem might just be within' you.

BabyChris006

Back to top Go down

Post  Daddy frank Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:35 pm

I agree with you completly and the decisions make the man. Every decision you make can change your life weather its not doing your homework or going drunk rolling. One gets you to college and one gets you to the slammer.
Daddy frank
Daddy frank

Back to top Go down

Hard Times, Easy Times? Empty Wow

Post  Crazy_4488 Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:20 pm

Yes I flatly and coldly agree with you and I think that when it gets hard you should overcome whatever your going through and talk to a good friend about it Very Happy Smile Smile Very Happy

Crazy_4488

Back to top Go down

Hard Times, Easy Times? Empty

Post  TheAnonymous Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:41 pm

Decisions come from many ways. And often, there is much more behind a simple choice. Though, it's not so much the choices one makes that shapes him, but his predisposed nature that shapes his decisions. So generally, there isn't just a right choice. We altogether may influence much more than we'd think. And in times, we may need to make an extremely tough decision that stretches through many areas of focus. Sometimes what seems to be an obvious answer may blur out more important things to consider. Choice A is obviously what I must make, but variables B and C come along conveniently to disrupt that. So choice D, even though it is an unappealing one, is the only option that provides the full achievement I need, almost placing me back where I started. All decisions are technically made of selfishness, whether or not it was directly. For example, one may make a choice to benefit his team, but mostly so they can benefit him back, as a kind of investment. Or say that one makes a commitment for his love, yet it was truly for his own satisfaction and need for love. Every choice has a basis that powers it, and every outcome follows that basis line. Adversity is the conflicting set of results that proceeds struggle. It's all just a big system that needs some attending and management. There's no wrong choices, just childish ones that may harm you. There are systems, and there are exceptions. These exceptions are really just a start if a new system, with a new set of rules. Things are complicated, and however simplified we aim to make, there are still many things going on that may shed insight when properly analyzed. The problem is within ourselves, as well as all throughout the universe. Things are and they is. What happens next is what would. I might as well choose to buy a cactus, drive my mom's car with the cactus in the passenger area, and keep on moving without stop. There is nothing wrong with that.
TheAnonymous
TheAnonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down