Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cassie Mohkami

4 posters

Go down

Cassie Mohkami Empty Cassie Mohkami

Post  Cassie Mohkami Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:27 pm

Should schools/principals be allowed to administer corporal punishment? How do you like your potatoes cooked? Courtesy of Sheridan Buchanan .

I dont believe corporal punishment should be allowed due to the fact that most parents that would sign off on it anyways will punish their child a second time once they get home., so its pointless because the students that act up and their parents wont allow their child's teacher/principle spank them, isnt going to spank their child whenever they get home. SOOOOOOOO this equals double punishment for some children and zero for other. Corporal punishment is dumb....words are powerful enough to handle most situations. Potatoes are good anyway, with anything....duhhhh;)

Cassie Mohkami

Back to top Go down

Cassie Mohkami Empty I Agree With You

Post  Ben Gunter Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:32 pm

i agree but what if the teacher doesnt hit the child as hard as the punishment requires. It might make the parent want to add pain to the childs Behind.

Ben Gunter

Back to top Go down

Cassie Mohkami Empty Re: Cassie Mohkami

Post  Eustacia Paredon Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:37 pm

I agree with cassie, if corporal punishment is allowed in school, most likely the student is used to physical abuse at home. Which is double the beating & that is not good :/

Eustacia Paredon

Back to top Go down

Post  JuanitaReyna Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:54 pm

Well said Cassie, words are strong enough to handle things.

JuanitaReyna

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down