Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hell naw dare you to

+3
franco94
JBoyett
bigbossyeahboy
7 posters

Go down

hell naw dare you to  Empty hell naw dare you to

Post  bigbossyeahboy Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:14 pm

i think they shouldnt because if they were to hit a kid they might take it to far. plus teachers sometimes might just hit a kid just cause they dont like him or hes just talking to much. Most kids in school will fight backso if you can take the kid on be my guest an hit him but it aint gone be to pretty tell you that much you hit me an imma hit you back. i like my taters boiled afro afro lol!

bigbossyeahboy

Back to top Go down

hell naw dare you to  Empty CHILD PLEASE

Post  JBoyett Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:20 pm

MAN AINT NOBODY GUNA JUS HIT ME AND WALK AWAY SO TEACHERS SHOULDNT BE HITTN NO BODY CUZ ITS NOT RITE WAT IF I WENT AROUND HITTN THEM YAAA THEY WOULDNTLIKE IT.

JBoyett

Back to top Go down

hell naw dare you to  Empty yuppppppppppp!

Post  franco94 Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:27 pm

yea many teachers dont like their students so yea i think they would just start hitting kids for no reason so if they took it far kids would start fighting back!

franco94

Back to top Go down

hell naw dare you to  Empty thats true

Post  bradfkyl Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:37 pm

It does have the potintioal to be abuesed

bradfkyl

Back to top Go down

hell naw dare you to  Empty true dat!!!

Post  basshunter32 Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:07 pm

if my teacher hit me, i would hit them in the chest so hard that their shoulders touch!
lol!
basshunter32
basshunter32

Back to top Go down

hell naw dare you to  Empty I'm surprised I can make out anything you have said.

Post  SlayEmAll1986 Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:14 pm

Please refer to a dictionary, or speak to the teacher that runs this forum about proper English grammar and vocabulary.

On topic; I slightly agree with what is said here. If a teacher physically hurts a student, said student should take action. But in the case that the law was passed, allowing authority figures to discipline a child in a physical way(hey look, the senate just passed the bill! for cops though), then retaliation would be met with even more physically harming punishments. Therefore, any child with a stereotypical tough guy/jock attitude, would be pointlessly rebelling. This would essentially cause forced conformity within the schools, in other words, a dictatorship.

These reasons, plus the anger of the parents, is the reason we don't bend kids over and bruise them with switches anymore.

/overthinking the topic
SlayEmAll1986
SlayEmAll1986

Back to top Go down

hell naw dare you to  Empty Jesus Christ

Post  Daddy frank Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:01 am

I think your parents just put half of you in a microwave instead of holding you in front of it. (case in point Mr. doesn't know how caps lock works) In Splendora they still enforce physical punishment and I can ***** you without the proper steps taken you can't receive "pops" as they were called.
Daddy frank
Daddy frank

Back to top Go down

hell naw dare you to  Empty Re: hell naw dare you to

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down