Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

thankful for....

2 posters

Go down

thankful for.... Empty thankful for....

Post  kiki poulter Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:16 pm

I am thankful for all my family my friends and teachers. I really love everyone in my life. My teachers are all so nice to me. my favorite class is choir because i look forward to singing and hanging with my choir family. My friend Jackie and My bf shelby have been really great to me and are always here for me. And i know they always will be.

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation :!:I LOVE YOU JACKIE AND SHELBY!!!!!! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
kiki poulter
kiki poulter

Back to top Go down

thankful for.... Empty :)

Post  sunglow Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:39 pm

I'm so touched that I have such a good friend. I have never had a friend that I could talk girl stuff with. I looke forward to seeing you during the day and in chior where we can sing side by side. I love you Jenifer!!
sunglow
sunglow

Back to top Go down

thankful for.... Empty XD

Post  kiki poulter Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:11 pm

Yay!!!! I am loved!!! heehee. i feel the same way girly tongue tongue tongue you know youre going to be the first person over or i go over to when i get off my jail sentence here with my dad right?? lol! lol! lol! flower flower flower afro afro afro
kiki poulter
kiki poulter

Back to top Go down

thankful for.... Empty Re: thankful for....

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down