Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

traditions

2 posters

Go down

Are traditions important?

traditions I_vote_lcap100%traditions I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
traditions I_vote_lcap0%traditions I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
traditions I_vote_lcap0%traditions I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

traditions Empty traditions

Post  sunglow Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:38 am

My family does have traditons like eating certain things on new years, and having a feast on Thanksgiving. Ever since my mother was a little girl my family has had these traditions, so of course when she had children her traditions were passed down to my sister and I. Over the years I have learned the ways and why and asked questions on why we have to eat gross things on New Years and it has always been interesting to me.
I believe society does have old traditions but they are needed. LIke the tradition of moment of silence on nine eleven. It is ten years old now and still we stand for that moment and some even have wet eyes from tears. I can't think of any other traditions society has at the moment...
cyclops Razz cat

Last edited by sunglow on Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total
sunglow
sunglow

Back to top Go down

traditions Empty Totally right

Post  Dreamgirl Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:06 pm

I totally agree i think we need to keep the traditions we have and create more i mean if we didnt have traditions we wouldnt have the memories they bring for us and everyone else who does them like you were saying the moment of silence i think its great that we have that to support the soliders and the souls of nine eleven i mean traditions are great like saluting soliders when they pass it is a sign of respect Twisted Evil cat affraid
Dreamgirl
Dreamgirl

Back to top Go down