Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hate aliens...

3 posters

Go down

hate aliens... Empty hate aliens...

Post  trixii Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:08 pm

I personally hate aliens, and it's becoming a religion *shutter*. I do beleive it's possible for 'life' out side of our universe like bacteria or some amazing looking animals sure.
But something human like that thinks the same as we do is very unlikely, and if they are intelligent then they are soooooooooooo far away that any contact between us and them is near impossible. alien

trixii

Back to top Go down

hate aliens... Empty wow i cant belave that

Post  superwoman<3 Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:23 pm

really they are making it a religion wow thats kinda tacky but i disagree with you i really think there is some kind of life form out there all human like i mean they wont look excatly like us but they will have the same chareristics and stuff
superwoman<3
superwoman<3

Back to top Go down

hate aliens... Empty The tide goes in, the tide goes out. Aliens.

Post  SlayEmAll1986 Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:41 am

If there are people starting a religion of aliens, it's awesome. Quite amusing, too. I believe the ancient aliens theory(to an extent) but I don't think they are something to worship.

Scientists have found water, as ice, on Mars polar caps. They found fossilized bacteria there too. So who's to say that more advanced beings aren't dwelling in the abyss that is space? For all we know, Cthulu could be sleeping in the depths of the ocean, waiting to be awakened from his eternal slumber... Shocked
SlayEmAll1986
SlayEmAll1986

Back to top Go down

hate aliens... Empty Re: hate aliens...

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down