Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opps, butterfingers

Go down

Opps, butterfingers  Empty Opps, butterfingers

Post  Dayquil25oz Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:00 pm

The concept of an alien is probably misinterpreted and misunderstood. No one knows for sure what the image of an alien is like because of minuscule evidence of a actual discovered alien race. Like i always say, heres some sugers fo yo pancakes. Back to the point, when you talk about fictional alien shows, be more specific. Because there are tv shows like ancient aliens, Stephan King shows, etc... I'm pretty sure they are giving you proper and fundamental evidence on what they think is to be extraterrestrial clues of a possible alien race. When they prove that there is life in space, alot of people will try and disprove the evidence. Its kinda like people having feuds on which holy book is correctly written or which religion is the true and pure one. I think those tv shows are just a molecular precursor on what is to be really seen. The game happy wheels has alot of evidence of alien lifeforms i would believe in it.
Dayquil25oz
Dayquil25oz

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum