Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EWWWWWW homework!!!!

5 posters

Go down

EWWWWWW homework!!!! Empty EWWWWWW homework!!!!

Post  ccaldwell Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:39 pm

you know what YES teachers make us work harder then were NORMALLY do why i dont know but it gets erritating at times. is thier anything that i would change it would have to be the homework onev realllly does so why give it Wink there are so many wordsc i can express homework but im not going to Very Happy anyways teachers are so caught up in the work they dont realize how hard thier working us. if anything should change it would be the be the homework deffiently. I LOVE SPONGEBOB Very Happy Smile

ccaldwell

Back to top Go down

EWWWWWW homework!!!! Empty totally!

Post  gonzaljes5 Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:19 pm

totally agree with you! homework sucks!!!!!!! sometimes u cant even go home and take a nap because your worried about dumb homework!

gonzaljes5

Back to top Go down

EWWWWWW homework!!!! Empty

Post  TheAnonymous Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:57 pm

Yeah, homework could be changed to improve our lives. Thanks to homework, I have a 70 for my math class. Everything else is good, my test grades and quizzes, but not homework. And now...
TheAnonymous
TheAnonymous

Back to top Go down

EWWWWWW homework!!!! Empty ^^^^^^

Post  Dayquil25oz Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:06 pm

Since i got the same math class as this guy above i can say that as well. Give homework that will improve our understanding, not just busy work. But actual work we will engage into. Not some crap from the book all the time. Change it up and give us some cool worksheets that maybe we can compete in. That's what we do in AP computer science.
Dayquil25oz
Dayquil25oz

Back to top Go down

EWWWWWW homework!!!! Empty homeworkkk sucks :P

Post  abcd Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:55 pm

Sometimes we have way too much homework and i agree teachers should make it more fun...Since we are worrying about the work we don't have time to do anything really...

abcd

Back to top Go down

EWWWWWW homework!!!! Empty Re: EWWWWWW homework!!!!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down