Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yes,(:(:(:(:

3 posters

Go down

Yes,(:(:(:(: Empty Yes,(:(:(:(:

Post  G.PrinceTheBoss86 Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:30 am

yes, aliens exist. Even if there is no evidence, you have to consider the sheer number of stars and planets in the known universe. If life is just a chemical reaction that leads to a self-replicating system, then that same reaction would probably take place on any planet with a similar chemistry. If it's the work of God, seems a bit silly for God to create such a big universe for one little species.

But, there is evidence that aliens are real and that they have visited us. I'm a scientific, skeptical person, and I'm 100% convinced we have been visited by aliens. Most people ignore the evidence because we all build our view of reality based on our five senses, and we really only believe what we've been conditioned to believe. And 95% of the time, when people report a UFO sighting, they're really seeing planes flying in formation, a satellite or shooting star, or ball lightning. But about 5% of UFO sightings involve radar readings, several (anywhere from a dozen to sometimes thousands) eye witness reports that are consistent with each other, and can't be explained by any "earthly" means. Many of these UFOs have been seen by people as credible as the governor of Arizona (1997), former president Jimmy Carter, airline and military pilots who are trained to be able to identify objects in the sky, police officers, generals, and others. Believe it or not, there have been incidents of military pilots from South America and from Iran actually firing (or attempting to fire) on UFOs that are on record in the countries in which they occurred.

did you know president JFK was killed 10 days after he requested the files on extra terrestrial life.?

and if you intrepret Genesis 6 then you will notice the divine proof of alien life in religion.

Oh and i were color asorted not matchinng soockks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87PRVP4EQAo

G.PrinceTheBoss86

Back to top Go down

Yes,(:(:(:(: Empty i agree :)

Post  cory heggins1 Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:50 am

i love to think about this stuff but i belive in it but there is no proff i belive in
cory heggins1
cory heggins1

Back to top Go down

Yes,(:(:(:(: Empty Re: Yes,(:(:(:(:

Post  rachelmatheny Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:46 pm

You put a lot of thought into this, didn't you? lol.

rachelmatheny

Back to top Go down

Yes,(:(:(:(: Empty Re: Yes,(:(:(:(:

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum