Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I knew it'd come to this...

5 posters

Go down

I knew it'd come to this... Empty I knew it'd come to this...

Post  rMedrano Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:29 pm

In general, i don't think teachers give too much work to students. It's too much work once you put all the classes together but individually? I don't think so. It would be way better if teachers were more flexible with their student's schedules. I know it's impossible but i wish teachers would understand your life's circumstances whether it comes to having a job or having extra-curricular activities to attend. If it weren't other classes, you would think school work is too easy. You wouldn't have trouble managing time and it would just make life easier.

rMedrano

Back to top Go down

I knew it'd come to this... Empty Re: I knew it'd come to this...

Post  JuanitaReyna Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:01 pm

I agree with you. So many kids do things out of school that require a lot of time, and its hard to manage your time when you have more than one priority.

JuanitaReyna

Back to top Go down

I knew it'd come to this... Empty Uhh no.

Post  Briana Kimble Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:30 pm

No, you lie! You're sucking up! You don't do all your homework and work, I know it! And just because I love to disagree with you, I will also say teachers DO give way too much work, and that includes unneeded homework that they give us for busy work. Rolling Eyes

Briana Kimble

Back to top Go down

I knew it'd come to this... Empty You Do have a Point (For Once)

Post  McCheezy123 Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:09 pm

Well i hate to admit it but your right. Then don't give a lot of work individually but together its a Crap load. Plus a lot of us do have lives outside of school so we dont always have time for homework. Or sometimes we get sick. But there's like 100 or more students per teacher so its not possible to have that many flexible scheduals. Nice work Flicky. (I can't believe you said something smart). albino
McCheezy123
McCheezy123

Back to top Go down

Post  cory heggins1 Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:20 am

i agree it is to easy bwahahahaha lol! tongue
cory heggins1
cory heggins1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum