Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rocker's view on the finer points of outer space, aliens, and socks

2 posters

Go down

A rocker's view on the finer points of outer space, aliens, and socks Empty A rocker's view on the finer points of outer space, aliens, and socks

Post  Thunder D Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:09 pm

Ok, another of my favorite things to debate about is the existance of aliens. I imagine most of my classmates and friends know I am an avid believer of aliens. I mean, there are billions upon billions of lightyears out there and you want to tell me that we are the only planet that sustains life? That is like saying only one square mile of Earth is capable of stable life. People have been seeing mysterious objects in the sky for years. I mean, Alexander the Great sae "Shield shaped objects in the sky", and let us not forget the almight Nazca Lines, shapes of creatures that can only be seen in the air. A rocker's view on the finer points of outer space, aliens, and socks Nazca-lines . These things were created before the Great Egyptian Pyramids were built. And on top of all that, we have Roswell. Roswell is a small Nex Mexican town that on July 4th 1947 a UFO crashed in the desert. The craft was later recovered and the news headlines that morning was that the airforce base had recovered an alien spaceship. Soon after, the headlines were changed to say that the craft had been a weather balloon. I mean honestly, does the government expect us to believe this stuff? It is all absolute rubbish! I have all faith in their existance, I do not however, see them attacking us. If they wanted us dead or enslaved, the would have invaded years ago, when we were very primitive. And yes, socks need to always match.
Thunder D
Thunder D

Back to top Go down

A rocker's view on the finer points of outer space, aliens, and socks Empty

Post  TheAnonymous Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:09 pm

Yeah, there isn't a big enough reason for aliens to not exist. I mean why not? They might as well exist so I will say so. I've posted enough of my primary opinions about aliens, so on to your post. There are many unexplainable events we come across. But that is why we have myths and other beliefs as such. This situation of the pyramids and questionable technology of the past may be due to some kind of weird time warp from our future to the past. Perhaps once we destroy all history we have collected in the far future, we have no idea about such pyramids and end up creating some pyramids for some pointless movie of the future. Then everything soon changes as an extreme stellar disruption abrupts a black hole that warps much of the earth back into the same beginning as before, with all life exterminated and our pyramids and such still there. And then life begins to emerge again as aliens create humans of their own DNA with primitive animals, creating the egyptians or something like that. Who can be sure? Anything is possible if you just believe! Question Twisted Evil

And how can you be sure they already have not enslaved us? Movies like The Matrix portray a good point. Or maybe the aliens have created things like social indifference and terrorism to diversify us and make us weak. I can reference a few things that have caused so much damage over great amounts of time that are still in effect today. Twisted Evil

Last edited by TheAnonymous on Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : The future calls for it...)
TheAnonymous
TheAnonymous

Back to top Go down