Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aliens and Socks!!

+4
rMedrano
TheAnonymous
MajorChoirDork'14
rachelmatheny
8 posters

Go down

Aliens and Socks!! Empty Aliens and Socks!!

Post  rachelmatheny Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:39 pm

I can't really say if there is life elsewhere, it kinda makes sense if there were other beings out there. I mean we are just specs on one tiny planet in one tiny galaxy, who is to say there aren't 300 other galaxies out there with planets of beings...wondering about us. I don't really believe in "aliens" like the green monsters who take over our planet and kill us. I don't think aliens will one day invade us. And no, my socks do not match. One is neon pink and one is neon green!! Very Happy

rachelmatheny

Back to top Go down

Aliens and Socks!! Empty I totally agree.

Post  MajorChoirDork'14 Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:26 pm

I think their could be aliens out there and if there is then I don't think they want to take over and kill us. alien
MajorChoirDork'14
MajorChoirDork'14

Back to top Go down

Aliens and Socks!! Empty

Post  TheAnonymous Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:10 pm

We should be paranoid about aliens dominating us. Always expect the worst in these situations, and perhaps hope for the best. Even worse for us when you consider how diversified we humans are. Not only different nations fighting but people withing those nations fighting because of religion and other disunion factors. Analyze all the failures of fights people attempted here at Caney Creek high school, many because of kids trying to prove such simplistic behavior. If aliens are to find us, it is likely they are well put together and more advanced than us (especially since they were to find us). Aliens exist in imagination, and may possibly exist in our reality. If they were to exist, it may (though not necessarily) be an important threat. If they find us, they must have advanced technology to make it this far. They are probably already here, and have invented these factors of human divergence. Who is to say the truth? Anything one says is just as true as another. Perhaps I am an alien that wiped its own mind to fully experience life as an earth creature. And now, I am forced to experience mismatched socks.
TheAnonymous
TheAnonymous

Back to top Go down

Aliens and Socks!! Empty ALIENS!!!!

Post  rMedrano Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:22 pm

I agree on you with the new life part. I think it exists too Very Happy Aliens? I don't think there is any but if there is, i hope they just wanna make friends and peace treaties Smile awww......there's no peace emoticon...

rMedrano

Back to top Go down

Aliens and Socks!! Empty Re: Aliens and Socks!!

Post  JuanitaReyna Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:29 pm

Very true, and if there are such things like aliens, I would think that they will end up being the total opposit of what we imagine them.

JuanitaReyna

Back to top Go down

Aliens and Socks!! Empty Disagree Reply

Post  Ben Gunter Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:03 pm

I disagree. I think that there is life in other galaxies but theyve already been here. So why should they come back when they have done their work

Ben Gunter

Back to top Go down

Aliens and Socks!! Empty Really? REALLY?!

Post  McCheezy123 Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:29 pm

Yeah i guess you have a point. Aliens probably dont want to kill us. But then again they might be huge mosquitoes that want your blood. You really never know. And i had pink socks once. It turns out that that's what happens to white clothes when you wash it with a red sock. Very Happy
McCheezy123
McCheezy123

Back to top Go down

Post  Briana Kimble Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:16 pm

I don't know Rach, I think little green martians are going to take over, they may already have. I mean midgets are small and can be weird, look at me... Mwahaha... alien Cool

Briana Kimble

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down