Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aleins................

3 posters

Go down

Aleins................ Empty Aleins................

Post  bradfkyl Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:14 am

I belvie that there is in fact life in outterspace. I belive that, because if no other reson, the universe is HUGE it would be hard to imagian that with all the stars and all the galxeies that there is no life else somewhere. If aleins where to come to Earth i belive that humans would be long gone along with all of their decendents. If there were any sort of humainoid or intelegent speiceies that would be very diferent than what we now call humans... and yes my socks do match.

bradfkyl

Back to top Go down

Aleins................ Empty disagreee

Post  kaitlynn holmes Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:57 pm

Space is just space...theres no aliens...sorry.

kaitlynn holmes

Back to top Go down

Aleins................ Empty Bradefute is right

Post  Thunder D Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:14 pm

I'm going to have to agree with Bradefute here. If you read my post, I make the same argument. There is so much out there. I mean, if existance was based on a size scale, our entire solar system wouldn't even exist. We are so small and insignificant to the whole of the universe, if you were to turn the universe into a jigsaw puzzle, you would be physically unble to see our solar system. And people want to tell me there is nothing else out there? Yeah, good luck with convincing me.
Thunder D
Thunder D

Back to top Go down

Aleins................ Empty Re: Aleins................

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum