Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its a tie!

3 posters

Go down

Its a tie! Empty Its a tie!

Post  McCheezy123 Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:35 pm

The best superheros the world would possibly ever have is....(DRUMROLL)... Batman and Iron Man. Those to guys are basically the same thing. They're both very smart (and rich) and invent their own weapons and gadgets to fight crime and kick butt! They don't come from ghetto planets (that explode) or get bitten my deadly spiders. They are ligit human people. Although there are some differences: Batman is more serious and fights with beast skills martial art skills and Iron Man is very sarcastic and fights with beastly armor and machinery. But they both do fight power hungry lunatics so they' basically the same. Very Happy Yeah, beast mode!
McCheezy123
McCheezy123

Back to top Go down

Its a tie! Empty I Agree Somewhat

Post  Dillon Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:50 pm

I agree, Batman and Iron Man are both pretty "ligit human people". While I wouldn't agree they "is" "the best superheros the world would possibly ever have", they definitely fought serious crime and kicked butt. Batman doesn't just fight with "beast skills martial art skills"; he has his own weapons that help him out, along with armor (albeit, armor that doesn't really help out too much). And yes, they both have lunatics for nemeses, but does that mean "they' basically the same"? I don't think so. In short, I agree somewhat.

Dillon

Back to top Go down

Its a tie! Empty Tie? Naa....

Post  Mitchellz45 Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:22 am

If iron man and batman got in a fight i think superman would definatly win @(-_-)@

Mitchellz45

Back to top Go down

Its a tie! Empty Re: Its a tie!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum