Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scooby Doo Rocks

4 posters

Go down

Scooby Doo Rocks Empty Scooby Doo Rocks

Post  Ms. Franklin Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:37 pm

Scooby Doo is quite possibly the coolest superhero ever. He could kick Batman's tushy and Spiderman's too. However, Scooby would never do that because he actually cares about other stuff like eating. That's the real reason why he's my favorite because I love Scooby snacks too afro
Ms. Franklin
Ms. Franklin
Admin

https://caneycreek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Scooby Doo Rocks Empty HAHAH

Post  McCheezy123 Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:09 pm

Very Happy HAHAHA what a square. But you forgot to mention that scooby doo is a chicken and a wimp. He's afraid of everything and is forced into doing anything daring or freightening. So im pretty sure if a bad guy (even if it a lame one) was to show up in front of him, he would pee himself and run away. lol!

Last edited by McCheezy123 on Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Needed some smileys)
McCheezy123
McCheezy123

Back to top Go down

Scooby Doo Rocks Empty chuck norris vs scooby doo

Post  trixii Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:31 pm

shush! lol! scooby doo is chuck norris's hero. What I find is amazing about scooby Doo is the fact that he literally is just an average ?dog?. scratch But he uses his humility,and clumziness: something some people might find as a hinderance, to save the day when the others can't. So boom.

trixii

Back to top Go down

Scooby Doo Rocks Empty Re: Scooby Doo Rocks

Post  gabsasse Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:09 am

Scooy doo is pretty cool idk if he could beat batman and spiderman tho but he is pretty cool.

gabsasse

Back to top Go down

Scooby Doo Rocks Empty Re: Scooby Doo Rocks

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down