Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dr. Lecter in Silence of the Lambs

2 posters

Go down

Dr. Lecter in Silence of the Lambs Empty Dr. Lecter in Silence of the Lambs

Post  TheAnonymous Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:41 pm

Hannibal Lecter is a superhero in his own way. He is not supernatural like most other famous characters, but he surely is super. He is a favorite because of the way he thinks. Despite his cannibalistic quality, he is a brilliant character. He is highly intelligent and mature, yet he knows how to be relaxed and fool around. He has a tendency to know people he meets before they can even say a couple of words and messes with their minds. He understands a lot of aspects and is aware of the various flaws this human world disperses. He doesn't care about who 's in charge for he is the boss in each room he is in. He has everything figured out and it is nearly impossible to outsmart him. He isn't smart like a nerd or a mere trivia-packed bookworm, but intelligent like a true mastermind of various ideas and plans. He tests everyone like they're guinea pigs or like they are a part of his chess game. That is why he rules the superhero list. alien alien alien
TheAnonymous
TheAnonymous

Back to top Go down

Dr. Lecter in Silence of the Lambs Empty Nice!!!

Post  SUPERMAN18 Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:25 pm

I've watched every movie with Hannibal and i can agree with everything you said because he's partly the reason i want to be a psychologist like him Wink alien cheers bom sunny santa farao king jocolor afro flower lol!

SUPERMAN18

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum