Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Green Lantern

+2
rachelmatheny
Briana Kimble
6 posters

Go down

Green Lantern Empty Green Lantern

Post  Briana Kimble Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:25 pm

My favorite superhero is the Green Lantern because I like green, and I don't like the dark. I like the old one from the Justice league though, not the new white one. The other guy was black and had eyes that made him look like he was blind. A superhero with lantern in his name as well as green, are both things you have to see, so him being blind, would really be ironic and for some reason, I love irony when I don't have anything to do with it. Basketball Very Happy Smile

Briana Kimble

Back to top Go down

Green Lantern Empty Re: Green Lantern

Post  rachelmatheny Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:32 pm

I would have to disagree...Ryan Reynolds as the Green Lantern is pretty awesome. I mean it's Ryan Reynolds...how could you go wrong?

rachelmatheny

Back to top Go down

Green Lantern Empty Agree but disagree!!!

Post  rMedrano Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:37 pm

rachelmatheny wrote:I would have to disagree...Ryan Reynolds as the Green Lantern is pretty awesome. I mean it's Ryan Reynolds...how could you go wrong?
I have to say, Ryan Reynolds is pretty cool but i prefer originality so I do but don't agree with you. I still think Batman is better than Captian America and Green Lantern tongue

rMedrano

Back to top Go down

Green Lantern Empty I agree for the most part.

Post  bigpapaboy66 Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:54 pm

Green Lantern is the best super hero. But the new one is way cooler, I liked the older one but the new one is way cooler. Ryan reynolds is an amazing actor. He's awesome.

bigpapaboy66

Back to top Go down

Green Lantern Empty Oh Bri Bri...

Post  KayLee Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:03 pm

The original Green Lantern? i think thats a bias opinion, considering...Yes Green Lantern is freakin Uhh-Mazing!! but the new one you know Ryan Reynolds? The one that has all the cool Green Lantern stuff not the old comic book stuff.

KayLee

Back to top Go down

Green Lantern Empty Sureee....But..

Post  kyra.davenport Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:37 pm

Green lantern is pretty cool, i like the old one that used to be in justice leage and stuff, but the new one is pretty awesome. And the green lantern even though batman is my favorite has a pretty cool power too.

kyra.davenport

Back to top Go down

Green Lantern Empty Re: Green Lantern

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down