Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have been absorbed...

4 posters

Go down

I have been absorbed... Empty I have been absorbed...

Post  Jake Williams Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:40 pm

I don't play video games, hardly ever use my laptop and my smart phone is taking up my life. I was addicted to every type of technology there is and since I have noticed that I have been trying to cut myself off of it because there is way too much technology in the world and it distracts people from the important things in life like sitting down and having family time or a nice conversation with your friends. I feel the most valuable technology out there is the cell phone because that actually comes to use when you need to call someone and get a hold of them, almost everything is pointless now since all thats on the internet is useless. Evil or Very Mad

Jake Williams

Back to top Go down

I have been absorbed... Empty Useless?

Post  Thunder D Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:32 pm

Ok, I see what you are saying here, technology could be hurting good ole fashioned American family values. But, Let's consider this, if everything on the internet is useless, explain to me how Google Earth is usless, when it has been the direct discoverer of several previously unknown rainforest in Africa (previously unrecorded due to being smashed inbetween two forever warring countries). While I get how a lot of internet sites are completly worthless (ie Something.com) however, I feel the benefits far outweigh any issues with the internet.
Thunder D
Thunder D

Back to top Go down

I have been absorbed... Empty sayy whattt?

Post  kaitlynn holmes Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:53 am

we NEED the internet crazyy kid! it's defenitly not useless!

kaitlynn holmes

Back to top Go down

I have been absorbed... Empty yeah buddy

Post  Jstubbs5 Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:39 am

kaitlynn holmes wrote:we NEED the internet crazyy kid! it's defenitly not useless!

yeah, i agree with kaitlynn. Now days we depend on the internet and technology we have for everything.
Jstubbs5
Jstubbs5

Back to top Go down

I have been absorbed... Empty Re: I have been absorbed...

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum