Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robots are taking over the world

2 posters

Go down

Robots are taking over the world Empty Robots are taking over the world

Post  goodolboy4life Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:31 pm

Robots are taking over the world every where we look we see technology.Technology has been depicted in books as taking over their have been games that depict technology taking over, but thats science fiction we use technology to better ourselves academicaly. some of our teachers take up our tech when we are using it to look something up for school but thats a few teachers and faculty some teachers understand that we need our tech to see if their is a family emergency but yes if you get causght texting and show them that you were texting ur mom about afamily emergency then you should get ur phone back and comment please i really want some insight Idea Arrow Question tongue pig
goodolboy4life
goodolboy4life

Back to top Go down

Robots are taking over the world Empty You're right.

Post  MajorChoirDork'14 Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:40 pm

I think all those sci fi movies use the whole technology-is-gonna-take-over-the-world thing. I also agree that teachers should understand that sometimes theres a family emergency or were looking up something for school. You have a really good opinion. What a Face albino
MajorChoirDork'14
MajorChoirDork'14

Back to top Go down