Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Opinion About Music

Go down

My Opinion About Music Empty My Opinion About Music

Post  itsjessrios Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:31 pm

I personally believe in music influencing people. It's just the various genres that are out there for every type of person. Not to offend anyone, but they're music for the happy people, the mad people, sad people, lonely people, etc. You know what I mean? No matter who, what or how you are, you have a specific taste in music. It's the only thing that you can't be judged about because it's what YOU like and what YOU want to hear. My type of music is weird to others but normal to me because it's what I like. I don't like rap/hip-hop BUT I really really love Drake's music. He's the only artist that I'll listen to in that genre. His lyrics are so touching and real to me. I also like Mariah Carey, Christina Aguilera, Adele & Demi Lovato because of their AMAZING voices, and I really wish I could sing like that. I have a little bit of Bieber fever Very Happy Carrie Underwood is also my favorite country artist, along with The Band Perry, Sugarland & Taylor Swift. See, I like a little bit of everything but that's just me and I can't be judged about it and it's what I like and what influences me.
itsjessrios
itsjessrios

Back to top Go down