Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

strugles and hard work

3 posters

Go down

strugles and hard work Empty strugles and hard work

Post  cory heggins1 Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:09 am

"Adversity causes some men to break; others to break records" - William Andrew Ward (American author and scholar). In well developed paragraphs, explain what this means to you. Some things to consider: personal adversity and how you have handled it; adversity the U.S. has experienced; adversity as an athlete or competitor in any event; future adversity you might face, i.e., paying for college, living on your own.

a strugle is something that pops up on everything you do and some times its easy to over come but it can also be a chalenge. in my life i have faced many challenges some are good ones that were hard but most were bad choices that were hard to over come. i really dont feel comfterable anouncing my dicecions because i dont trust must the people that can read this. sorry

Last edited by cory heggins1 on Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
cory heggins1
cory heggins1

Back to top Go down

strugles and hard work Empty READ THIS!!.....if you want (:

Post  JBoyett Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:16 pm

Adversity is every where in your life but you cant just lay down and quit."Its not about how hard you get hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and get right back up and answer back"-Rockey.Wink I have faced many problems in my life. Ive broke my ankle, tore my miniscus twice and my ACL. Yes' at times I wanted to quit and just bow down to the pain and struggle but i knew that me mysel i couldnt jus do that i will never quit i will never give up.I fill that if i give up that i am letting the haters win and my believers down.When i go and play football or do anything in life i know i have my family and friends on my side so i have to be a warrior of the world and fight threw the harsh world. Im not jus setting myself up for success but also setting an example for myself and for my brothers and others who look up to me. Adversity is just a word to some and is reality to many, but adversity doesn't define you, but what you do and what you become after that adversity does. If people just quit when times got hard, we wouldnt be who we are today. heck maybe we wouldnt even be around..if y'alls parents just died down and said "hey screw it life is to hard". What would that make them? You look up to your parents and look to them for guidance and comfort. Some of us don,t have that; don't have parents who care; we don,t have a choice of where god puts us but we have to make the most of it."Its not whee you come from its where your going"-Madea:D .So whether you face adversity in your neighborhood or in your own home maybe even within yourself, you're the only person who can determine the outcome of your life. It's up to you to choose. Adversity is temporary - your legacy is forever.

JBoyett

Back to top Go down

strugles and hard work Empty Re: strugles and hard work

Post  Jstubbs5 Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:30 pm

JBoyett wrote:Adversity is every where in your life but you cant just lay down and quit."Its not about how hard you get hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and get right back up and answer back"-Rockey.Wink I have faced many problems in my life. Ive broke my ankle, tore my miniscus twice and my ACL. Yes' at times I wanted to quit and just bow down to the pain and struggle but i knew that me mysel i couldnt jus do that i will never quit i will never give up.I fill that if i give up that i am letting the haters win and my believers down.When i go and play football or do anything in life i know i have my family and friends on my side so i have to be a warrior of the world and fight threw the harsh world. Im not jus setting myself up for success but also setting an example for myself and for my brothers and others who look up to me. Adversity is just a word to some and is reality to many, but adversity doesn't define you, but what you do and what you become after that adversity does. If people just quit when times got hard, we wouldnt be who we are today. heck maybe we wouldnt even be around..if y'alls parents just died down and said "hey screw it life is to hard". What would that make them? You look up to your parents and look to them for guidance and comfort. Some of us don,t have that; don't have parents who care; we don,t have a choice of where god puts us but we have to make the most of it."Its not whee you come from its where your going"-Madea:D .So whether you face adversity in your neighborhood or in your own home maybe even within yourself, you're the only person who can determine the outcome of your life. It's up to you to choose. Adversity is temporary - your legacy is forever.

You have a lot of good advice boyett. I agree to not give up
Jstubbs5
Jstubbs5

Back to top Go down

strugles and hard work Empty Re: strugles and hard work

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down