Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THINGS ARE COMING TO A BOILING POINT.

2 posters

Go down

THINGS ARE COMING TO A BOILING POINT. Empty THINGS ARE COMING TO A BOILING POINT.

Post  Rosgeli78 Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:23 pm

I personally do mind if their is corporal punishment in the classrooms, we have it bad enough when the teachers scream at you and/or make us waste our time that we have to ourselves in boring detention. My parents give me corporal punishments but their my parents they have the right to do it. They were the one who under slept to feed us, change our diapers, and care for us when we were babies. My parents are the ones who spend their money so that I am well dressed and fed. Teachers just teach us they have no right to lay a single finger on a student. I bet they would not like it if their child teacher spanked his or her child for talking a bit too much in the classroom. I like my potatoes boiled and served with spicy salsa.

Rosgeli78

Back to top Go down

THINGS ARE COMING TO A BOILING POINT. Empty Ummmmm salsa!!!

Post  Pickleslr7 Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:57 pm

I agree that there shouldn't be corporal punishment but you Gita understand that sometimes kids can be very harsh and rude o teachers. That there will come abolition when the teacher has fed up with all thestudents stuff and ignorance.
Pickleslr7
Pickleslr7

Back to top Go down