Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You guys are scaring me!

3 posters

Go down

You guys are scaring me! Empty You guys are scaring me!

Post  Ms. Franklin Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:53 pm

I know you guys are too young to remember, and maybe by the time you started school Conroe had already abolished corporeal punishment, but your parents might remember. I still remember getting pops in 6th grade for chewing gum in class. Back in the day, the teacher just took you out in the hall and swatted you with a paddle. By the time I started teaching, it was just principals who did it. I think Splendora still gives pops, but the difference for those students is that they started kindergarten knowing that was a possible consequence - you guys are just hearing about it, so it sounds really bad...actually, it is bad. There has to be a solution or consequence for unacceptable actions, but I just don't believe hitting is the right answer. alien
Ms. Franklin
Ms. Franklin
Admin

https://caneycreek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

You guys are scaring me! Empty i do

Post  cory heggins1 Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:09 am

i remember it made me smile
cory heggins1
cory heggins1

Back to top Go down

You guys are scaring me! Empty Im surprised

Post  willibm Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:31 pm

Im surprised you do not believe in it Mrs Franklin. As you probably already know i do haha. I believe that if there was corpral punishment kids would not behave as badly as they do, or they would atleast pay more atention in class and be less of a destraction in class

willibm

Back to top Go down

You guys are scaring me! Empty Re: You guys are scaring me!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down