Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EMERY<ponytail Parody3

2 posters

Go down

EMERY<ponytail Parody3 Empty EMERY<ponytail Parody3

Post  trixii Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:28 pm

I honestly through my own excperience beleive that music does have an affect on the listener. I think the reason that music can effect us is both the sound and the words thatcan change our veiw and mood while listening. To me while I listen to music I think about how the artist was feeling and what had happened to him/her that might have made them write the song. and the music has a way of putting you in their shoes and showing you how they feel. in my opinion the artists are also trying to relate to others going through the same thing they are, wether happy, sad, or just plain frustrated at the way things are gooing in their lives.

EMERY Shocked is my all time favorite band, they have a variety of music and all of their songs can be broken down to have a very deep meaning to it. They have made music that can relate to anyone going through any situation in life, and most importantly their music is realistic and not superficial. Which is their best quality. I love you

trixii

Back to top Go down

EMERY<ponytail Parody3 Empty Re: EMERY<ponytail Parody3

Post  lucyamchee Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:05 pm

I agree with you 100%. I also think about what the artist was thinking when they were writing the song.

lucyamchee

Back to top Go down